路入蓝桥境。
忆当年、云英来会,玄霜捣尽。
争似温公风流婿,一笑欢传玉镜。
便胜似、琼浆玉饮。
自是振振佳公子,冰肌玉骨相辉映。
一对儿,好厮称。
夜深银烛交红影。
雀屏开、凤帷拥绣,鸳衾铺锦。
雨意云情应多少,梦到巫山一枕。
好语向、耳边频听。
但愿来春青云路,管一枝、青桂嫦娥近。
闻早寄,凤楼信。
无传。
《贺新郎·路入蓝桥境》是一首宋代的无名氏诗词。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
路入蓝桥境,
As I walk into the realm of the Blue Bridge,
忆当年、云英来会,
I recall the past, when Yunying came to meet me,
玄霜捣尽。
The dark frost has dissipated.
争似温公风流婿,
How can I compare to the elegant son-in-law of Mr. Wen,
一笑欢传玉镜。
Whose smile is as enchanting as a jade mirror.
便胜似、琼浆玉饮。
It is even more delightful than a drink of fine wine.
自是振振佳公子,
Truly, I am a distinguished young gentleman,
冰肌玉骨相辉映。
With a radiant countenance and a graceful figure.
一对儿,好厮称。
We are a perfect match, a harmonious couple.
夜深银烛交红影。
In the deep night, the flickering candlelight casts red shadows.
雀屏开、凤帷拥绣,
The screens open, and the phoenix curtains are adorned with embroidery.
鸳衾铺锦。
The mandarin duck quilt is spread with brocade.
雨意云情应多少,
How many raindrops and clouds carry emotions,
梦到巫山一枕。
As I dream of resting on the pillow of Mount Wu.
好语向、耳边频听。
Sweet words are whispered into my ears.
但愿来春青云路,
I hope that in the coming spring, we will travel the path of the green clouds,
管一枝、青桂嫦娥近。
And be close to the laurel tree where Chang'e resides.
闻早寄,凤楼信。
I eagerly await your early reply, as I send this letter from the Phoenix Tower.
这首诗词描绘了一个美好的场景,表达了诗人对美好爱情的向往和祝福。诗人通过描写自己与云英的相遇和相爱,以及两人的美好时刻,展现了他们之间的情感和默契。诗中运用了丰富的意象和修辞手法,如比喻、拟人等,使诗词更加生动有趣。整首诗词以清新、浪漫的语言,表达了诗人对未来美好生活的期盼和祝福。
得让酿法乃尔佳,连引数杯极口夸。须臾忘物亦忘我,是非荣辱不可加。儿童相随拍掌笑,阿翁醉也扶归家。平生故人赵半刺,遗骑折送园中花。饮酒不待劝,夜如何其月欲斜。倒著接(上四下离)自起舞,笛声趁拍鼓三挝。陶陶兀兀意有得,小姬在傍双髻丫。驱令磨墨具氏笔,满幅大草飞
王族亲无儗,皇图庆有归。神枢曾感电,仙寝忽藏衣。正阼尊仁统,新阡袝濮园。朝廷恩称义,孝奏岂天违。
陵上有老柏,柯叶寒苍苍。朝为风烟树,暮为宴寝床。以其多奇文,宜升君子堂。刮削露节目,拂拭生辉光。玄斑状狸首,素质如截肪。虽充悦目玩,终乏周身防。华彩诚可爱,生理苦已伤。方知自残者,为有好文章。
门前宫槐陌,是向欹湖道。秋来山雨多,落叶无人扫。
乘云飞去不辞家,女几荒祠一径斜。溪入乱云鸣佩玦,树蟠苍石老龙蛇。夜寒玉镜悬清月,天碧霓衣曳彩霞。陵谷易迁尘骨老,衰颜更欲服丹砂。
中怜牒讼汩华年,赖有神交肯惠然。万石同登高柳外,一尊相属晚花前。浮云空解遮人境,止水何曾染世缘。安得小舟民衔尾,风樯激箭不须鞭。